Learn how to setup & use the MINDBODY APP!
- Download the MINDBODY APP.
- Launch the MINDBODY app and select Continue with email
- Enter your email address (this is the same email address you used when you signed up with us), then tap Next.
- Create and enter a password, then tap Next.
- Enter your first name, last name, location, and email preference, then tap Create Account. Note: Be sure to use the same name you used on your membership agreement. This will allow your account with us to link with your MINDBODY app account.
- Once you created your account on the APP, you will receive a verification email to the address you provided. Simply click on this link to sync your MINDBODY APP account to your profile with us, and will automatically add us to your favorites on the APP.
- Each of our locations are listed separately on the APP. Be sure to add each location to your favorites. Note: Each location may be found by searching for "Chicagos Neighborhood" (or the business address of each location). Be sure to select a search radius large enough that encompasses all three locations.
I Am Prompted To Pay For A Class
- Your MINDBODY APP login is a universal account that can be used across any MINDBODY business while the desktop login you use to access your account with us is unique to CNFC.
- It looks like you'll need to link your MINDBODY APP account to your profile with us.
- You will need the password you use to log onto your CNFC desktop account with us. If you have not created a password, please click here. Please use the Need new password? link (DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT).
- Please check this link for information to link your APP account to your profile with us.
- Note: When searching for us on the APP, please use "Chicagos Neighborhood" in the search field.
- Note: You will be prompted to sign in. The sign-in credentials are the same as your CNFC desktop account.
- If you are still being prompted to pay, or are seeing error messages, please email our help desk HERE. Please include any screenshots of error messages that popup, or the name of the class or workout time you're trying to sign up for.